A day at the Retreat...
We’ve assembled the following activities to bring increased clarity, depth and tools to newcomers and old-timers alike. It is our hope and belief that these activities will become lifelong resources for each participant to use in their own inner journey. All activities are optional – and encouraged.
- Group Breakfast
- Morning: We begin each day with educational sessions both theoretical and experiential models and specific examples of Jungian fundamentals, taught in a clear and concise way that participants are able to apprehend and integrate. Morning sessions also include large group dream work and discussion of popular movies looked at through the lens of mythology and psychology that we enjoy together throughout evenings of the retreat.
- Group Lunch
- Afternoon: You will most likely leave the morning sessions feeling rather “full” and in the mood to contemplate things about your life. This is why we reserve most, if not all, of the rest of your afternoon for WHATEVER you want. Optional activities for integrating what you’ve learned in the morning include:
- Workshops on topics that you can take with you on your continuing journey
- Physical movement through group-led hiking
- Napping, time for solitude & reflection
- Early Evening: We believe that the sacred can also be found in the interpersonal. Before dinner, we gather as a group in a relaxed atmosphere to delight in one another’s company. To talk casually about your day, your thoughts, your life, to laugh or play music. However you unwind, this pre-dinner ritual is about fun and community connection.
- Group Dinner
- Evening: Deepen your understanding of the universal truths and topics covered in the morning sessions by observing them from the outside through the lens of popular films, or campfire conversation.